Exhibit at the Event
BE A 3E Event VENDOR
Sell Your Treasures:
We invite you to exhibit and sell your goods at the upcoming 3E Event. Vendor Fee $330
As a 3E Exhibitor, you get:
- Event ticket – For you or your representative. Any additional assistants or participants for your booth will be charged as individual event-holders at the early bird ticket price.
- One 6-ft table to exhibit your company inside the event room where you will always have full exposure to speakers and guests.
- Recognition as Exhibitor on 3E event materials with your name and/or logo online.
- Promoted on social media with a link back to your website.
While designer-inspired items are permissible, “knock-offs” are not.
A portion of the net proceeds from the event goes to support HealWithinKids.org, a non-profit- 501(c)(3) with a mission of providing holistic, alternative therapies to motherless children.
The Embassy Suites
800 North Central Avenue
Glendale, California, 91203
Phone: +1 818-550-0828
Friday, September 29, 2023, 3:00 to 7:00 pm or
set up be fully in place by 8 am on the day of the event.
- Saturday, September 30, 2023, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Vendor Fair Rules and Regulations.
The following requirements have been established for commercial vendors participating in 3Event on September 30, 2023, at Embassy Suites in Glendale, CA.
- Fee for one event ticket for you or your representative. Extra assistants/attendees must purchase additional individual tickets (early bird fee).
- Covered 6’ table and one chair; a clothing rack is considered equivalent – to one tablespace and must be supplied by the vendor,
- Cancellations must be received in writing before September 10, 2023, or fees will be forfeited.
- While designer-inspired items are permissible, “knock-offs” are not. Counterfeit consumer goods (knock-offs) are defined as goods that infringe the rights of the holder of a trademark by displaying a trademark that is either identical to a protected trademark or by using an identification mark that “cannot be distinguished in its essential aspects from such trademark.” Counterfeit consumer goods are not allowed in the Vendor Fair.
- Every effort will be made to stagger vendors with similar products, but no guarantees can be offered.
- All set-up and dismantling of displays is the sole responsibility of the participating vendor.
- Your Vendor fee covers one ticket table/booth
- All sale items MUST fit on or within your vendor space. If the items for sale cannot be contained within your space, two or more spaces must be purchased on or before September 10, 2023. If you have a banner, it must be retractable – no taping!
All displays and materials MUST be removed from the Vendor Fair by 10:00 pm, September 30, 2023
Vendor Fair Chair, Adrienne Boswell adrienne.boswell@the3Eevent.com or text: 818-221-2797
Sell your Treasures
Table space is limited and is available on a First Come, and First Served basis. Space consists of one 6-ft covered table and one chair – Electrical access is available upon request – No blending or juicing is permitted on-premises.